Exhaust Servo Eliminator ESE-01
- The exhaust servomotor is responsible for regulating noise levels and controlling torque at low RPM. When installing a sports exhaust you must remove this system with one of our dongles.
- Completely eliminates servo motor and motor fault lights.
- Allows you to replace a faulty servomotor.
- It allows to install any exhaust system.
- Improves torque at low RPM.
- Reduce weight and free up space.
- Plug & Play.
- Reduced design.
- OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
Compatibility with the following models:
- CBR 1000 RR > 2004 - 2007
- CBR 600 RR > 2007 - 2020
- CBR 929 > 2000 - 2001
- CBR 954 > 2002 - 2003