ABS Switch AS-01
- This ABS Switch allows you to disconnect the ABS system while driving, with just one click.
- Deactivate the ABS of the motorcycle with just a gesture while you are moving, forget about the washers or spacers on the ABS sensor.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- Plug & Play.
- Maximum quality and guarantee.
- Length 150cm, fireproof fiberglass mesh.
- Once the ABS has been disconnected, to reactivate it, the position switch must be changed, the ignition removed and the ignition on.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- Installation is simple, under the seat, next to the engine control unit, you will find a 2-pin connection that is the rear wheel abs sensor.
- click here to see our installation guides.
- 701 Enduro > 2016 - 2022
- 701 Supermoto > 2016 - 2022
- 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2018 - 2020
- 690 Duke > 2018 - 2019
- 690 Duke R > 2012 - 2017
- 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2014 - 2020
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2014 - 2020
Peninsula and Balearic Islands:
- Correos Standard (72h) -> 4.99€
- Correos Premium (24h/78h) -> 6.99€
- Seur 24H (before 16:00) -> 8.99€
- Correos Paq Europe (6 days) -> 11.99€
- UPS Express Saver (24/48h) -> 24.99€