DP Brakes SDP PRO-MX SDP622MX
- Rear brake pads of high friction HH + for off road use. The friction material is a sintered copper alloy that offers powerful braking with fast break-in, high initial bite and low lever effort.
- All pads employ the ceramic heat shield (registered DP trademark) whichprevents[_2]brake fade.
- Developed by factory race teams like Monster Energy Pro-Circuit and Team Suzuki Off-Road[_01], SDP PRO-MX pickups are perfect for when performance is the main requirement.
- These brake pads need an initial break-in to work properly. It is done through a series of soft braking, allowing some time to pass between each braking.
- Thanks to this we achieve a good thermal and heating cycle, system cooling and better braking.
- 701 Enduro > 2016 - 2023
- 701 Supermoto > 2016 - 2023
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2023
- 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2023
- ES700 > 2022 - 2023
- SM700 > 2022 - 2023
- Tenere 700 > 2019 - 2023