Fuel Dongle PP-01
- This kit is for remove and emulate the O2 sensor located on the exhaust manifold and correct the air/petrol mixture.
- Today's engines are designed to meet very strict emission regulations. To do this, they reduce the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) in a certain RPM range, making the engine run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The engine control unit is configured to have an AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) that is too lean, exactly 14.7 to <5000 RPM y 20% de acelerador. Una vez el motor ha llegado a su temperatura de funcionamiento, los sensores O2 suministran información a la unidad motor y poder mantener la mezcla en 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system, added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Plugging in one of our dongles sends a signal to the control unit to lower the mix one notch and set the AFR to 13.8. All this translates into a better operation of the motorcycle.
- Installation is easy, follow the O2 sensor wires on the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, unplug it and put the fuel dongle. Optionally you can remove the O2 probe and put the cap with the copper gasket.
- click here to see our installation guides.
- 250 EXC > 2007 - 2020
- 350 EXC / EXC-F > 2007 - 2020
- 450 EXC / EXC-F > 2007 - 2020
- 500 EXC / EXC-F > 2007 - 2020
- 690 Duke / Duke R > 2008 - 2020
- 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2020
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2020
- Freeride 250 F > 2018 - 2020
- 701 Enduro > 2015 - 2020
- 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2020
- 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2018 - 2020
- 250i TE > 2018 - 2020
- 300i TE > 2018 - 2020
- 250 FE > 2014 - 2020
- 350 FE > 2017 - 2020
- 450 FE > 2017 - 2020
- 501 FE > 2014 - 2020
- Standard Post Office (72h) -> €4.99
- Premium Post Office (24h/78h) -> €6.99
- Seur 24H (before 4:00 p.m.) -> €8.99
Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
- Standard Post (4-5 days) -> €8.99
- Correos Paq Europe (6 days) -> €11.99
- UPS Express Saver (24/48h) -> 24.99€
- Zeleris International (5-10 days) -> 19.99€