Fuel Dongle PP-09
- This kit is used to eliminate and emulate the O2 sensor located in the exhaust manifold and correct the air/fuel mixture.
- Today's engines are designed to meet very strict emission regulations. To do this, they reduce the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) in a certain RPM range, making the engine run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The ECU is set to have too lean AFR (Air Fuel Ratio), exactly 14.7 at <5000 RPM and 20% throttle. Once the engine has reached its operating temperature, the O2 sensors provide information to the engine unit and be able to maintain the mixture at 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Plugging in one of our dongles sends a signal to the control unit to lower the mix one notch and set the AFR to 13.8. All this translates into a better operation of the motorcycle.
- Installation is simple, just follow the wires from the O2 sensor into the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, unplug it and put the fuel dongle. Optionally you can remove the O2 probe and put the cap with the copper gasket.
- Click here to view our installation guides.
- B-KING 1300 > 2007 - 2012
- Burgman 650 > 2013 - 2017
- GSF Bandit 1250 > 2007 - 2016
- GSX 650 > 2008 - 2015
- GSX-S 1000 > 2015 - 2017
- GSXR 1000 > 2007 - 2016
- Hayabusa GSX1300R > 2008 - 2020
- GSR 750 > 2011 - 2016
- GSX-S 750 > 2015 - 2016
- GSXR 750 > 2008 - 2020
- GSXR 600 > 2008 - 2020
- GSF Bandit 650 > 2007 - 2016