Fuel Dongle PP-10
- This kit is for delete and emulate the O2 sensor located on the exhaust manifold and correct the air/petrol mixture.
- Today's engines are designed to meet very strict emission regulations. To do this, they reduce the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) in a certain RPM range, making the engine run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The engine control unit is configured to have an AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) that is too lean, exactly 14.7 to <5000 RPM y 20% de acelerador. Una vez el motor ha llegado a su temperatura de funcionamiento, los sensores O2 suministran información a la unidad motor y poder mantener la mezcla en 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Plugging in one of our dongles sends a signal to the control unit to lower the mix one notch and set the AFR to 13.8. All this translates into a better operation of the motorcycle.
- Installation is simple, just follow the wires from the O2 sensor into the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, unplug it and put the fuel dongle. Optionally you can remove the O2 probe and put the cap with the copper gasket.
- click here to see our installation guides.
- Burgman 650> 2003 - 2012
- V-Strom 650> 2004 - 2011
- GSR 600 > 2005 - 2010
- Hayabusa GSX1300R > 2000 - 2007
- SV 1000 S/N > 2003 - 2007
- GSXR 750> 2006 - 2007
- GSXR 600 > 2006 - 2007
- Transalp 700 > 2007 - 2016
- CBR 1000 RR > 2004 - 2007
- CBR 600 F > 2011 - 2016
- CBR 600 RR > 2007 - 2012
- CBF 1000 > 2006 - 2009
- CB 600 F Hornet > 2007 - 2015