Fuel Dongle PP-28
- This kit is for delete and emulate the O2 sensor located on the exhaust manifold and correct the air/petrol mixture.
- Today's engines are designed to meet very strict emission regulations. To do this, they reduce the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) in a certain RPM range, making the engine run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- *This model of FuelDongle may momentarily illuminate the check engine light, then disappear.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The engine control unit is configured to have an AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) that is too lean, exactly 14.7 to <5000 RPM y 20% de acelerador. Una vez el motor ha llegado a su temperatura de funcionamiento, los sensores O2 suministran información a la unidad motor y poder mantener la mezcla en 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Plugging in one of our dongles sends a signal to the control unit to lower the mix one notch and set the AFR to 13.8. All this translates into a better operation of the motorcycle.
- Installation is simple, just follow the wires from the O2 sensor into the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, unplug it and put the fuel dongle. Optionally you can remove the O2 probe and put the cap with the copper gasket.
- click here to see our installation guides.
- Scrambler 800 > 2015 - 2020
- Hypermotard 796 > 2009 - 2012
- Monster 696 > 2009 - 2014
- Monster 796 > 2010 - 2014
- Monster 797 > 2017 - 2018
- Monster 1100 /S > 2009 - 2011
- Monster 1100 EVO/EVO S > 2011 - 2015
- Hypermotard 1100 EVO/EVO S > 2010 - 2013
- Scrambler Sixty2 400 > 2016 - 2020