Fuel Dongle PP-51
- This kit allows Remove the oxygen sensor or lambda probe from the exhaust .
- Oxygen sensors or lambda probes installed in the exhaust Limit engine performance Since its function is to control gas emissions.
- Due to the Pollution regulations , The stoichiometric mixture (AFR) is Lift In a certain RPM range, making the engine go Poor gasoline .
- An engine with a Poor mix Will be Unstable, will give jerks, overheat and have a noticeable loss of performance.
- Removal Of pulls, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improvement The engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduces The exhaust and engine temperature.
- Set A correct AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play .
- Does not increase Fuel consumption.
- Does not appear Engine failure.
- Compatible With exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Connectors OEM Sealed.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or closed circuits.
- The engine control unit (ECU) is configured to have an AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) Too poor, exactly 14.7 to <5000 RPM and 20% throttle.
- Once the engine has reached its operating temperature, O2 sensors provide information to the motor unit and be able to keep the mixture at 14.7.
- Because of this, it occurs An increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to pulls and rattles while driving.
- By putting one of our Fuel Dongle A signal is sent to the command unit To lower the mix a point and set the AFR at 13.8 . This means that" We enrich "The mixture and translates In a better operation of the motorcycle.
- C50 Boulevard > 2020 - 2022
- Hayabusa GSX1300R > 2021 - 2022