Kit AIS SS-08
- What is the AIS?
- The AIS is the secondary air injection system. It is responsible for bringing fresh air from the intake box to the exhaust to reduce emissions. In this way, unwanted explosions in the exhaust system and an incorrect reading of the probe will be originated, with which there will be an incorrect AFR adjustment.
- This kit is used to completely eliminate the motorcycle's SAS system, purge solenoid valve, container and tubes.
- Elimination of unnecessary systems.
- Elimination of explosions in the exhaust.
- Helps achieve the proper air/fuel mixture.
- Better throttle response.
- Free up space.
- Weight reduction.
- Plug & Play.
- OEM connectors.
- No engine fault appears.
- Heat resistant plugs.
- This kit allows you to replace a failed SAS system.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- Bonneville America 865 > 2007
- Bonneville 865 > 2007
- Scrambler 865 > 2006 - 2007
- Speedmaster 865 > 2005 - 2006
- Thruxton 900 > 2004 - 2007
- Bonneville 790 > 2001 - 2006
- Bonneville America 790 > 2002 - 2006
- Speedmaster 790 > 2003 - 2004
- Standard Post Office (72h) -> €4.99
- Premium Post Office (24h/78h) -> €6.99
- Seur 24H (before 4:00 p.m.) -> €8.99
Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
- Standard Post (4-5 days) -> €8.99
- Correos Paq Europe (6 days) -> €11.99
- UPS Express Saver (24/48h) -> 24.99€
- Zeleris International (5-10 days) -> 19.99€