Kit AIS SS-42
- What is the AIS?
- The AIS It is the secondary air injection system. It is responsible for bringing fresh air from the intake box to the exhaust to reduce emissions. In this way, unwanted explosions in the exhaust system and an incorrect reading of the probe will be originated, with which there will be an incorrect AFR adjustment.
- This kit is used to completely remove the AIS system from the motorcycle, purge solenoid valve, container and tubes.
- Elimination of unnecessary systems.
- Elimination of explosions in the exhaust.
- Helps achieve the proper air/fuel mixture.
- Better throttle response.
- Free up space.
- Weight reduction.
- Plug & Play.
- OEM connectors.
- No engine fault appears.
- Heat resistant plugs.
- This kit allows you to replace a failed SAS system.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- Speed Triple 1050 > 2011 - 2020
- Daytona 955i > 1997 - 2006
- Speed Triple 955i > 1999 - 2004
- Sprint RS ST 955i > 2000 - 2004
- Speed Triple 1050 RS > 2018 - 2020