Kit SAS SS-01
- What is the SAS?
- The SAS is the secondary air injection system. It is responsible for bringing fresh air from the intake box to the exhaust to reduce emissions. In this way, unwanted explosions in the exhaust system and an incorrect reading of the probe will be originated, with which there will be an incorrect AFR adjustment.
- With this kit the SAS system of the motorcycle, purge solenoid valve, container and tubes are completely eliminated.CNC machined 4mm aluminum cover.
- Possibility to choose color anodized black for those engines painted in black. You can buy the cover in black individually from this link.
- Elimination of unnecessary systems.
- Elimination of explosions in the exhaust.
- Helps achieve the proper air/fuel mixture.
- Better throttle response.
- Free up space.
- Weight reduction.
- Plug & Play.
- OEM connectors.
- No engine fault appears.
- Heat resistant plugs.
- This kit allows you to replace a failed SAS system.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- 690 Duke / Duke R> 2016 - 2020
- 690 Enduro / Enduro R> 2019 - 2022
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2019 - 2022
- 701 Enduro > 2017 - 2022
- 701 Supermoto > 2017 - 2022
- 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN> 2018 - 2022
- ES700 > 2022 - 2023
- SM700 > 2022 - 2023