Kit SAS SS-02
- What is the SAS?
- The SAS is the secondary air injection system. It is responsible for bringing fresh air from the intake box to the exhaust to reduce emissions. In this way, unwanted explosions in the exhaust system and an incorrect reading of the probe will be originated, with which there will be an incorrect AFR adjustment.
- With this kit, the SAS system of the motorcycle, bleeder solenoid valve, container and tubes are completely eliminated. CNC machined cover in 4mm 6061 aluminum.
- Elimination of unnecessary systems.
- Elimination of explosions in the exhaust.
- Helps achieve the proper air/fuel mixture.
- Better throttle response.
- Free up space.
- Weight reduction.
- Plug & Play.
- OEM connectors.
- No engine fault appears.
- Heat resistant plugs.
- This kit allows you to replace a failed SAS system.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- 690 Duke / Duke R> 2008 - 2015
- 690 Enduro / Enduro R> 2008 - 2018
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2017
- 701 Enduro > 2015 - 2016
- 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2016