Kit SAS SS-03
- What is the SAS ?
- The SAS is the secondary air injection system. It is responsible for bringing fresh air from the intake box to the exhaust to reduce emissions. In this way, unwanted explosions in the exhaust system and an incorrect reading of the probe will be originated, with which there will be an incorrect AFR adjustment.
- This kit is used to completely eliminate the motorcycle's SAS system, purge solenoid valve, container and tubes. CNC machined lid in 4mm aluminum.
- Possibility to choose color Black Anodized For those engines painted in black color or KTM Orange . You can buy the cover in black or orange individually from This link .
- Elimination of unnecessary systems.
- Elimination of explosions in the exhaust.
- Helps achieve the proper air/fuel mixture.
- Better throttle response.
- Free up space.
- Weight reduction.
- Plug & Play.
- OEM connectors.
- No engine fault appears.
- Heat resistant plugs.
- This kit allows you to replace a failed SAS system.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- 1090 Adventure / R > 2017 - 2019
- 1190 Adventure > 2013 - 2016
- 1190 RC8 > 2008 - 2016
- 1290 Super Adventure > 2015 - 2022
- 1290 Super Duke > 2014 - 2023
- 990 Adventure > 2006 - 2013
- 990 SM/SMR/SMT > 2009 - 2013
- 990 Superduke > 2005 - 2013
- 1050 Adventure > 2015 - 2017
- BRABUS 1300 R > 2022 - 2023
- 1290 Super Duke GT > 2016 - 2023