Switch Diagnosis FI SD-03
- This cable with switch is used to activate the diagnosis mode on any Suzuki brand motorcycle (2004 onwards), compatible with the 6-pin connector.
- It allows you to access the ECU error codes, read them and be able to solve the problems that cause it, it also allows you to adjust the throttle position sensor (TPS).
- It shows the active and memorized error codes through the Fi light flashing.
- Allows you to adjust the TPS.
- You must have the motorcycle manual to see the number of flashes and what error it corresponds to.
- Waterproof design.
- 35cm length.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The connection is located under the front seat. You should locate a white female connector that has a cap. Remove the lid and put the HK-06.
- Once connected, with the ignition on, activate the switch and the Fi codes will be displayed immediately in the box.
- The description of the error codes next to the TPS adjustment can be found in the service manual.
- Click here to see our installation guides.
- V-Tree 1000> 2002 - 2003
- GSXR 1000> 2001 - 2002
- Hayabusa GSX1300R > 1999 - 2003
- TL 1000 R / S> 1998 - 2003
- GSXR 750> 1998 - 2003
- GSXR 600> 2001 - 2003
- GSX 1400 > 2002 - 2003
- KLV 1000 > 2004 - 2006