Switch Diagnosis ABS FI SD-05
- This cable with switch is used to activate the ABS diagnosis mode on Suzuki motorcycles. This mode will allow you to view and clear ABS error codes.
- It allows you to access the ECU error codes, read them and be able to solve the problems that cause it, it also allows you to adjust the throttle position sensor (TPS).
- Displays the active and stored error codes through the blinking light.
- Waterproof design.
- 35cm length.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- V-Strom 1000 > 2013 - 2019
- GSX-S 1000 > 2018 - 2022
- GSXR 1000 > 2017 - 2022
- Hayabusa GSX1300R > 2021 - 2022
- Katana 1000 > 2019 - 2022
- V-Strom 1050 > 2020 - 2022