Fuel Dongle PP-02
- Dongle designed for motorcycles with Euro 5 regulations. Due to pollution regulations, the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) is reduced in a certain RPM range, causing the engine to run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- This dongle is sandwiched between the probe and the connector.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- ECU is set to have too lean AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) exactly 14.7 at <5000 RPM and 20% throttle. Once the engine has reached its operating temperature, the O2 sensors provide information to the motor unit and be able to maintain the mixture at 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Putting one of our dongles on sends a signal to the control unit to lower the mix one notch and set the AFR to 13.8. All this translates into a better performance of the motorcycle.
- Installation is simple, follow the wires from the O2 sensor in the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, insert the dongle between both connectors.
- Click here to view our installation guides.
Compatibility with the following models:
- 690 Enduro R > 2021 - 2023
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2021 - 2023
- 701 Supermoto > 2021 - 2023
- 701 Enduro > 2021 - 2023
- 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2021 - 2022
- ES700 > 2022 - 2023
- SM700 > 2022 - 2023