Fuel Dongle PP-05
- This kit is for delete and emulate the O2 sensor located on the exhaust manifold and correct the air/petrol mixture.
- Today's engines are designed to meet very strict emission regulations. To do this, they reduce the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) in a certain RPM range, making the engine run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The engine control unit is configured to have an AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) that is too lean, exactly 14.7 to <5000 RPM y 20% de acelerador. Una vez el motor ha llegado a su temperatura de funcionamiento, los sensores O2 suministran información a la unidad motor y poder mantener la mezcla en 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Putting one of our dongles sends a signal to the control unit to lower the mix one point and set the AFR to 13.8. All this translates into a better operation of the motorcycle.
- Installation is simple, just follow the wires from the O2 sensor into the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, unplug it and put the fuel dongle. Optionally you can remove the O2 probe and put the cap with the copper gasket.
- click here to see our installation guides.
- 1090 Adventure / R > 2017 – 2019
- 1190 Adventure > 2013 – 2016
- 1290 Super Adventure > 2015 – 2020
- 1290 Super Duke> 2014 - 2020
- 1050 Adventure > 2015 – 2020
- Monster 1200 > 2014 - 2020
- Monster 821 > 2014 - 2018
- SuperSport /S 939 > 2017 - 2020
- Scrambler 1100 > 2018 - 2020
- Hypermotard 950 > 2019 - 2020
- Bonneville America 865 > 2008 - 2015
- Bonneville 865 > 2008 - 2015
- Bonneville 900 T100 > 2016 - 2020
- Bonneville 1200 T120 > 2016 - 2020
- Boneville Bobber T120 > 2016 - 2020
- Scrambler 865 > 2008 - 2015
- Scrambler 1200 /XC > 2019 - 2020
- Speedmaster 865 > 2007 - 2015
- Speedmaster 1200 > 2018 - 2020
- Speed Twin 1200 > 2019 - 2020
- Street Cup > 2016 - 2019
- Street Twin 900 > 2016 - 2020
- Street Scrambler 900 > 2016 - 2020
- Thruxton 900 > 2008 - 2015
- Thruxton 1200 /R > 2016 - 2020
- Thunderbird 1600 > 2009 - 2017
- Thunderbird 1700 > 2011 - 2017