Fuel Dongle PP-49
- Dongle designed for motorcycles with regulations Euro 5. Due to pollution regulations, the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) is reduced in a certain RPM range, causing the engine to run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- This dongle is sandwiched between the probe and the connector.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- The engine control unit is configured to have an AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) too poor, exactly 14.7 to <5000 RPM and 20% throttle. Once the engine has reached its operating temperature, the O2 sensors provide information to the motor unit and be able to keep the mixture at 14.7.
- Due to this, there is an increase in the temperature of the engine, of the exhaust system added to jerks and rattles during the march.
- Putting in one of our dongles sends a signal to the command unit to lower the mix one point and set the AFR at 13.8. All this translates into a better performance of the bike.
- Installation is simple, follow the O2 probe cables in the exhaust manifold. You will find a connector, interlock the dongle between both connectors.
- Click Here To see ourInstallation guides.
Compatibility with the following models:
- Hypermotard 950 /SP > 2021 - 2023