Fuel Dongle SG-02
- This dongle is installed in the intake temperature sensor to emulate a temperature of -20ºC above the real temperature.
- Today's engines are designed to meet very strict emission regulations. To do this, they reduce the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) in a certain RPM range, making the engine go lean of gasoline. An engine with a lean burn will be unstable, jerk, overheat and have noticeable loss of performance.
- Improves throttle response.
- Improve acceleration.
- Enriches the air/fuel mixture.
- Eliminates jerks and rattles at low to mid RPMs due to lean mixture.
- Plug & Play.
- You can increase fuel consumption between 0.2-0.5l/100km.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- Today's ECUs are programmed to work in an open/closed loop. This means that it takes signals from various sensors distributed throughout the engine to adjust the injection.
- The engine maps established in the ECU work in such a way that the lower the ambient temperature, the more amount of gasoline they have to inject.
- Thanks to this operation, this dongle acts on the IAT or intake temperature sensor, causing the ECU to read -20ºC with respect to the actual temperature. That is, if there is 30ºC in the intake box, the ECU will read 10ºC.
- With this we managed to raise the fuel injection around +6% in the entire RPM range regardless of the ambient temperature there is.
- This translates into a significant power increase and improved jerk and rattle.
- Installation is simple, locate the IAT sensor in the intake box, disconnect the cable and insert the dongle.
- RS1250GS > 2018 - 2023