JT SPROCKETS® 14T KTM 390 Husqvarna 401
- One less tooth to improve acceleration and response.
- Lightened JT Sprockets drive sprocket. World leading brand in pinions and crowns for motorcycles and off-road vehicles.
- Made of chromoly steel and heat treated for maximum durability.
- Manufactured to exacting tolerances and with a special groove design for self-cleaning, increasing life and performance.
Advantages of reducing teeth on the drive pinion:
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Increase in acceleration, reduction in top speed.
- To install it, loosen the chain, remove the plastic protector, remove the plate that blocks the nut, loosen the nut, remove the sprocket, fit the new one and repeat the steps in reverse.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
- 390 RC > 2014 - 2022
- 390 Duke > 2013 - 2022
- 390 Adventure > 2020 - 2022
- 401 WHITE ARROW / BLACK ARROW > 2018 - 2022